* SW#0: Half power
* SW# 1: Fuel Saver
* SW# 2: Only more fuel and Boost
* SW# 3: Like # 2 + added timing
* SW# 4: Soft CaTCHER no added timing
* SW# 5: Like # 4 + added Timing
* SW# 6: Mild CaTCHER no added timing
* SW# 7: Like # 6 + added Timing
* SW# 8: CaTCHER no added timing
* SW# 9: CaTCHER with Timing
About half thepower of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desiredor when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced.
The Fuel Saversoftware. Mpg gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has been reported.Please note that the timing in this software is rather aggressive.HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software setting.
This softwareincreases the fuel delivered by the ECM.
Same as software# 2 but timing has been added.
SoftwareModules Four to Nine
The even numberedsoftware are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for thetiming. The software setting without added timing are intended foruse with timing adding boxes.
The power gainat top RPM with these software settings is almost identical. Thesesettings differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the softwarenumber then more aggressive the throttle response from idle speedup. Aggressive to the point that the software modules Eight andNine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads.